Latching 3,6,12,15 Amp
- Highly reliable, low cost
- Miniature size & large switch capacity up to 15A
- High dielectric strength type
- Fully Sealed
- Green Energy Saving
|Contact Resistance||50mΩ(1A 24VDC)|
|Contact Material||Silver Alloy|
|Max. Switching Voltage||277VAC/28VDC|
|Max. Switching Current||15A|
|Max. Switching Power||2770VA/300W|
|Mechanical Life||1×107 times|
|Electrical Life||3×104 times|
|Insulation Resistance||100MΩ（at 500VDC）|
|Between coil & contacts||1500VAC 1min|
|Between open contacts||750VAC 1min|
|Reacting time (at nomi. volt.)||≤8ms|
|Resetting time (at nomi. volt.)||≤5ms|
|Humidity||45% ~ 85% RH|
|Ambient temperature||-40°C ~ +85°C|
|Vibration resistance||10Hz to 55Hz 1.5mm DA|
|Unit weight||Approx. 12g|
|Construction||Sealed Type, Flux Free Type|
1) The data shown above are initial values.
2) Please find coil temperature curve in the characteristic curved below.
Coil Data at 20°C
Safety Approval Ratings
3A 120VAC/28VDC, 6A 120VAC/28VDC
10A 12VDC Tungsten, 1500W 277VAC Ballast
Outline Dimensions, Wiring Diagram And PC Board Layout Unit: inch(mm)
1) In case of no tolerance shown in outline dimension: outline dimension ≤1mm,tolerance should be ±0.2mm; outline dimension ＞1mm and ≤5mm,tolerance should be ±0.3mm;outline dimension ＞5mm, tolerance should be ±0.4mm.
2) The tolerance without indicating for PCB layout is always ±0.1mm.
1.Relay is on the “reset” or “set” status when being released form stock, with the consideration of shock risen from transit and relay mounting, relay would be changed to “set” or “reset” status, therefore, when application (connecting the power supply), please reset the relay to “set” or “reset”status on request.
2.In order to maintain “set” or “reset” status, energized voltage to coil should reach the rated voltage, impulse width should be 5 times more than “set” or “reset” time. Do not energize voltage to “set” coil and “reset” coil simultaneously. Long energized time (more than 1 min) should be avoided.